Fuji Construction and Engineering Corporation (hereinafter “the Company”) understands that it has an obligation to society to protect your rights and interests. The Company will handle your personal information in accordance with the policy set out below.
[Purpose of Use of Personal Information]
The Company may handle your personal information required for the construction work. In addition, the Company may ask you to enter your personal information to check work dates and other details. The Company will limit the scope of its use of information and implement proper management with all due care.
[Management of Personal Information]
The Company will properly manage the personal information under its control by taking the necessary measures to protect it from leakage, loss, damage and the like. The Company will clarify regulations on the handling of personal information and ensure that its employees understand and observe them. The Company will also request that its business partners and contractors properly handle personal information.
[Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties]
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party except in cases that fall under the Purposes of Use stated above or in any of the cases stipulated below.
- The Company has received your consent to the disclosure or provision.
- It has been requested that the Company disclose or provide the information in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- The disclosure or provision is necessary for the protection of your life, health or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- The disclosure or provision is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- The Company must cooperate with a national government organizations, local government or the like in the performance of their public administrative business and an attempt to obtain your consent could interfere with the performance of this business.
- The Company outsources some operations to a company that has concluded a non-disclosure agreement.
[Contact for Inquiries]
If you wish to check your personal information or if there are any errors in or changes to your personal information, please contact the department specified below in writing, using the online contact form or over the phone.
After verifying the identity of the applicant, the Company will correct or delete the part of your information that differs from the facts to the extent necessary. If you want the Company to delete or stop using your personal information, please contact the following.
General Affairs Department,
Fuji Construction and Engineering Corporation
Address: 893-1 Kanasugicho, Funabashi-shi, Chiba, Japan
Contact the above address by telephone or via the online contact form.